United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally know someone working at old Trafford, the closure of stands for cup games has really shocked them, but more financially the drop off associated with hospitality is not something factored into the optimistic business forecasts, Little Mo might not have as much as he wants in the future.

I understand where you're coming from bluebybirth and I actually empathise with your frustrations to a degree, but in reality, in the here and now of the present day Liverpool fc are on 18 and you have 4 so if we look at all this with even a modicum of critical distance rather than the red mist of 60s childhood, then you will certainly see why United fans would rather you win than the Scousers any day.

Fuck off you stupid C.unt...im not arsed if you have won more titles than us... history is just history.
Always hated your arrogant fucking fans and players..
Such a bunch of inbred fuckers...ticket tout comb over Charlton...liver thief Best...Edwards selling rancid meat to schools...the other Edwards peeking under toilet doors..how proud of them you must be.
At least I'm honest with my contempt and hatred for your scummy fucking club.
Enjoy looking backwards as the scousers do because if you live in the present you will realise that to us in football terms you are just insignificant.

Morph into Liverpool? Interesting concept. If you guys morphed into Liverpool you'd have 18 titles. OSo only 14 more years and you might just do it. p.s. (Only kidding with you).
Then why mention it? Are you jose mourhino?
If the only measure you use is number of titles then thats a shame. History is the highs and the lows, the relegations and promotions, the cup losses and changing stadiums. The arrogance of utd fans and liverpool fans is the same, lets measure league titles because we are ahead!

Fuck off you stupid C.unt...im not arsed if you have won more titles than us... history is just history.
Always hated your arrogant fucking fans and players..
Such a bunch of inbred fuckers...ticket tout comb over Charlton...liver thief Best...Edwards selling rancid meat to schools...the other Edwards peeking under toilet doors..how proud of them you must be.
At least I'm honest with my contempt and hatred for your scummy fucking club.
Enjoy looking backwards as the scousers do because if you live in the present you will realise that to us in football terms you are just insignificant.
Charming. I really hope you are a nicer person in real life.

I can understand that :) on a jokey level and good for you but really it does seem some of you fellows take the whole business very personally. Can't be at all good for the old blood pressure.
You see, rags were like the school bully at the age of 10 - 16 who took the piss and kicked the shit out of the smaller kids every day. Then when leaving school and starting work, the small kids all grew bigger and stronger, worked out at the gym etc. And then saw the bully in the pub aged 18 and he tried his old tricks on you. But by now the smaller kid fancied his chances and smacked fuck out of the bully. The bully now asks ''you are taking this all personally, why can't we just get along....''. It's because the scars run deep. Too deep.

Then why mention it? Are you jose mourhino?
If the only measure you use is number of titles then thats a shame. History is the highs and the lows, the relegations and promotions, the cup losses and changing stadiums. The arrogance of utd fans and liverpool fans is the same, lets measure league titles because we are ahead!
No I don't think league titles are the only way to measure football success. There is great achievement to be valued in participating in sport without ever winning anything too as you, no doubt will be only too well aware.

I think this quote sums things up quite nicely.

“I would rather have an inferiority complex and be pleasantly surprised, than have a superiority complex and be rudely awakened.”

The alarm clock has been going off for a few seasons now and the rags are going to be very late for work.

On us achieving the treble

"Even if they do it'll still be a hollow achievment knowing what they have had to do to get there. It's like giving yourself unlimited money in Football Manager, Winning everything, being somewhat proud of it, but at the end of the day that nagging thought in the back of your mind knowing you have cheated to do so."

Their fans are clueless

There won’t be any nagging doubt in my mind.

None at all.

There's asolutely no fucking reason why any Manchester City supporter should be getting wound up by a rag troll.

Fuck me, just look where they are in relation to us in the here and now. In the present. This is the only relevant point. They are fucking miles behind us in everything that we as a club can control and there is nothing to suggest that this is going to change anytime soon.

Not only that, the best of it is deep down they know it too. They know they're getting further and further away from the standard we are setting.

Mind.
The.
Fucking.
Gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.