Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather keep Mangala than spunk £50m on this typical big and daft English centre half

that's your opinion.... i have seen most of Leicester's matches this season ( mainly due to having him in fantasy league) and he has been class. Would have him over Mangala / Evans /Martinez and would even argue that he will push stones / otamendi for the starting XI . Agree not worth 50m ,but better than all with whom we have been linked with.

If true, kudos to Txiki - he is stealthy. Not a bad option to consider really, especially considering he's English as well. Outside the top 6, I'd put Maguire in my top 5-10 players in the Premiership

Can't believe people buying into this link, he couldn't be much less suited to how we play (and I've been a big fan of his for years)

i don't mind if City paying another 50M for Maguire.
still young with room to improve.

Bang on, Evans and Martinez no good for us. Watched Maguire since his days at Sheff U as gone to games with Blades mates, hes improved so much and will continue to do so under Pep.

England should want this to happen aswell, them two at the back for city would be England’s centre back partnership for years to come!

that's your opinion.... i have seen most of Leicester's matches this season ( mainly due to having him in fantasy league) and he has been class. Would have him over Mangala / Evans /Martinez and would even argue that he will push stones / otamendi for the starting XI . Agree not worth 50m ,but better than all with whom we have been linked with.

Stones and Otamendi on a different level than Maguire. Come on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.