Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Decent crowd yesterday and decent second half atmosphere. Decent prices too. If we can sell out 3rd round FA Cup then with better (cheaper) pricing we could easily fill an expanded stadium for league games. This has to be a priority for the club now.
I would love to see a capacity of 70k+ with MORE space given to away fans = better atmosphere.
Nightmare getting away though

Decent crowd yesterday and decent second half atmosphere. Decent prices too. If we can sell out 3rd round FA Cup then with better (cheaper) pricing we could easily fill an expanded stadium for league games. This has to be a priority for the club now.
I would love to see a capacity of 70k+ with MORE space given to away fans = better atmosphere.

Been saying for a while - make it 70,000 capacity and charge £20 adults and £10 kids - we have to grow our fan base. We have plenty of corporate and I doubt there’s demand for more. A rebuilt City Sq with decent outlets and sensible pricing could be a real money spinner if people could be encouraged to eat and drink there before and after the games.

Been saying for a while - make it 70,000 capacity and charge £20 adults and £10 kids - we have to grow our fan base. We have plenty of corporate and I doubt there’s demand for more. A rebuilt City Sq with decent outlets and sensible pricing could be a real money spinner if people could be encouraged to eat and drink there before and after the games.

This all day long. And make it pay on the day. Our crowds would go through the roof.

Nightmare getting away though
Reckon a load of Burnley fans were parked in and around Vermillion and the side streets near it. We were there at our usual time and it's the busiest it's been since we've been parking there. Reckon we were half hour later than usual getting home.

Would that mean season tickets coming down to £380/£190?

This all day long. And make it pay on the day. Our crowds would go through the roof.
I agree.. but ‘pay on day’ with 10’s of thousands would be a logistical nightmare... let alone the security on top.

However - ‘Pay by day before and get tickets on Phone’ - like on boarding passes for cheap (and not so cheap) airlines these days, would be the way to go. Present your 3D barcode, confirm pic... get in Stadium.

You can’t have 1000’s of people fiddling for money/change/PIN numbers these days.

I agree.. but ‘pay on day’ with 10’s of thousands would be a logistical nightmare... let alone the security on top.

However - ‘Pay by day before and get tickets on Phone’ - like on boarding passes for cheap (and not so cheap) airlines these days, would be the way to go. Present your 3D barcode, confirm pic... get in Stadium.

You can’t have 1000’s of people fiddling for money/change/PIN numbers these days.

Why not a contactless payment system..just tap your credit/debit card and you’re in

Why not a contactless payment system..just tap your credit/debit card and you’re in
Because that assumes you’ve chosen your seat already... which means you might as well pay for it at the point of choosing away from ground.
Again it’s just minimising the time involved processing people into the ground. And security takes the biggest time, but can’t be reduced. Anything else can be.

There’s no way you can pick your seat at ground.

Because that assumes you’ve chosen your seat already... which means you might as well pay for it at the point of choosing away from ground.
Again it’s just minimising the time involved processing people into the ground. And security takes the biggest time, but can’t be reduced. Anything else can be.

There’s no way you can pick your seat at ground.

If we went down the route of safe standing though..it could be an option for that section..with no allocated seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.