Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Looks like this is close enough to get excited about.

I posted yesterday that I had heard this was close. However I can’t help but think their defeat today makes this less certain. They are getting huge grief on social media. They must be aware that selling him this week or next will go down like pint of piss! Especially given they will likely lose to the chavs as well.

I'll be pist if we pay 30mil or over for him, i'd rather we waited until the summer to get it done since the league is pretty much done and Arsenal don't deserve a penny from us.
What happens if Aguero gets injured and Jesus takes longer than expected to get back ?

I posted yesterday that I had heard this was close. However I can’t help but think their defeat today makes this less certain. They are getting huge grief on social media. They must be aware that selling him this week or next will go down like pint of piss! Especially given they will likely lose to the chavs as well.

If Arsenal gave a shit about the fans being outraged they'd have sacked Wenger 5 years ago, Sanchez and Ozil would he surrounded by great players and not running their contracts down, and they wouldn't be fielding u21 teams in the FA cup with no big names on the bench for back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.