The Mole / Team Leaks

Nobody has any evidence to prove who gives him his information. So why is every nobody on this forum who knows nothing guessing aguero ??
Read his twitter,he posts a lot on Aguero's feelings, worries etc. It looks like Serge feeds him info personally. Not that it proves anything, ofc.

Nobody has any evidence to prove who gives him his information. So why is every nobody on this forum who knows nothing guessing aguero ??

Some people thought it was disrespectful to speculate why David Silva was out of the team the past couple of weeks: I personally think it's much more disrespectful/potentially libelous to accuse him and/or Aguero of leaking information to the press. Double standards I guess. Seen as though no-one gives a fuck though, I reckon it might be Arteta.

Some people thought it was disrespectful to speculate why David Silva was out of the team the past couple of weeks: I personally think it's much more disrespectful/potentially libelous to accuse him and/or Aguero of leaking information to the press. Double standards I guess. Seen as though no-one gives a fuck though, I reckon it might be Arteta.
Or pep ;-)

My Mrs blames Thatcher
Default setting

I blame the fucker with the glasses in peps press conference's, the interpreter :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.