Bristol City (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kean Bryan in the match day squad for this one. He has just returned from a fantastic loan spell at Oldham & can be used as both a midfielder & defender. Might be worthy of a run out.

Looks like it's gonna be an awful attendance based on the site
How spoilt have city fans become.
It's a SEMI FINAL and we haven't lost at home for over a year.
The football were playing is AMAZING and we struggle to sell tickets at reduced prices.
KEEP THE FAITH
C.T.I.D

We can afford to play a strong side as the 'pool game won't be until a week later. With that said, I hope Diaz and Zinchenko get starts. And hopefully, Kompany's fit too.

Bravo
Danilo - Kompany - Stones - Zinchenko
Toure
De Bruyne - Gundogan
B. Silva - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diaz
Aguero​
I like the look of this.

Absolutely.

Minus the risk of injuries, a weak team is a false economy.

A close to full strength side has the opportunity to kill the tie tomorrow. A weakened team will still likely win but will more likely have to work harder across both legs.

Go big-ish, get it won comfortably and give key players a rest in the 2nd leg.

Semi final. Liverpool 5 days away. So Pep can put out a strong side trying to win and hopefully make the return leg of little meaning.

Bristol has done remarkably well in this competition and are doing well in the league. Respect for them but it should end tomorrow.

Pep is clearly gonna rotate heavily for this one. Went strong v Watford and Burnley.

Bravo
Danilo
Tosin
Mangala
Zinchenko
Toure
Gundogan
Bernardo
Sane
Nmecha
Diaz

Echoing what was said earlier, the ticket sales for this are a joke. I think personally they should have priced it the same as Burnley at £10. But its a semi-final of the cup. How can people not want to turn up and watch what is being produced for us. It is the stuff of dreams and i for one feel like its the least i can do, is turn up and applaud what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.