Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if those ****s remained stubborn. They said no to double the amount in the summer and they’ll only look like clowns if they accept half that now.

They look like clowns whatever they do.

They have seriously got this contract saga wrong with Sanchez and Ozil, and it smacks of sheer incompetence on their part. Not sure about Ozil, but I doubt that they could possibly have thought that Sanchez was going to change his mind and sign a new contract.

Totally inept management .

Wenger reminds me of the childcatcher in the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I bet he's locked Sanchez up in a secret cellar under the Emirates.
Time to start the “Free Alexis Sanchez” campaign.
Link-Photo-14-750x350.jpg

Fair credit to the lad, he stood his corner, and despite much ridicule on here, was proved perfectly correct on Arsenal’s steadfast refusal to do business with us at any price during the last window.

We were never going to swap sterling and Wenger knew it. Just a time wasting tactic while the window slipped by.

Sadly for them, though, even Gunner Ger seems resigned to this happening now, so am much more confident

Fair credit to the lad, he stood his corner, and despite much ridicule on here, was proved perfectly correct on Arsenal’s steadfast refusal to do business with us at any price during the last window.

We were never going to swap sterling and Wenger knew it. Just a time wasting tactic while the window slipped by.

Sadly for them, though, even Gunner Ger seems resigned to this happening now, so am much more confident

It will probably happen but nobody should expect him to join until Arsenal have secured a replacement. Talk of him joining before the Liverpool game is premature.

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if those ****s remained stubborn. They said no to double the amount in the summer and they’ll only look like clowns if they accept half that now.

As previously mentioned, they have looked like clowns since the summer over this one. The moment Chile didnt qualify for the World Cup the game was up. It was the hope they had clung to that he would have to play out of his skin in a world cup year, with the idea of firing them to their fourth place trophy, and then just maybe he would be back in love with the club again. I think the game is up now. Players want him out, fans want him out and he wants out. Its a terrible bit of management from Arsene, a once great manager that is continually shitting on his legacy and leaving a sour taste for a lot of fans. It is a real shame.

I apologize if I came off as insincere. I just put myself in agueros shoes. I do not see him joining a big continental club. Nor do I see him
returning to Argentina yet. Liverpool need a striker in my opinion. What better striker will be available than Aguero. We see they are willing to spend money. For Aguero it means playing for a good club with a good manager and some very good players. It also means playing champion league football, that is if they qualify.

Why would he leave us to go to another club that doesn't rely on a central striker?

That's before the obvious questions as why he'd go to a club further back in their redevelopment etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.