Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've seen our defending at times this season, I'd bite ur hand off for JFE just now lol!

It's too difficult to say Marv. We all acknowledge there's been a drop off. His actual general play is just about the same, he always took too long in possession, lost the ball too easily, sloppily gave away possession and that. The difference being his game changing moments made up for that, whereas this season they've been too few and far between.

What I would say is he's playing like a player thats carrying the weight of his club and country on his shoulders. Joining City could perhaps rejuvenate him that way, and maybe the pressure of no world cup will help as well.

As the poster above says, just trust Pep knows what he's doing, as he hasn't had much wrong so far.
Thanks for the reply. Of course I trust the coach, but he's not infallible: Bravo and Nolito. Players he knew a lot about.

he's carried Arsenal and Chile for a while. It's only this season he's buckled for both club and country. I am sure he will play well for Pep. He'd be in a great team, but if we wait a few months we could buy the next superstar with his best years ahead of him. It's relative for me.

Would gunners fans really be ok spending £30M on JFE? Wow, tell me where I can contribute to this fund!!

In any normal world I certainly wouldn't, but watching the BFG and Chambers & Holding flap about recently he'd be an improvement at least.

A wee bit of sick just came up there as I typed that.

I want Sanchez to sign, but Arsenal are taking the piss £40,00,000 no no no wait an get him for free.
Well we better have an alternative lined up then, because ther’s no way we can risk having only one main striker being fit and available for the next two months, (or probably even longer, judging by Gabriel’s demeanour when he went off) particularly with the CL games coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.