Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ahead. I’ve been here since 11pm last night. I brought corned beef sandwiches with red sauce, a flask of hot water and instant porridge pots for breakfast and am ordering a doner meat and pineapple pizza for tea.

I papped myself earlier when I retreated into my tent after allowing myself to be distracted by thoughts of Leigh Darby’s stockings and missed a plane landing during the fracas that followed.

Fortunately, the plane was arriving from Southport, not Santiago.
FFS. red sauce on corned beef? Got to be brown man. Your standard's are slipping. Anyway Tolmie is saying its a done deal so the plane should be imminent

Kev bollocks to transfers, I like the sound of a doner meat and pineapple pizza, where can I get one of them?
Any self respecting pizza shop will accommodate your request but be warned, there are gobby cows answering some of their phones who will question you. I was called a weirdo once.

I would suggest that its an agreed deal not dependent on Arsenal signing someone but an agreement to hold off for a few days.
Surely there is no point holding off for a few days if it’s done. They won’t want this deal overshadowing their league cup semi

About £5m in very achievable add-ons over the next 12 months.

Be surprised if that takes it anywhere north of £30m.

Alexis has told people that Arsenal want it wrapped up by Friday.
I heard £30m package which for a player of that calibre is a bargain, like I said earlier in the thread I'm a glass half full type of person, I see it as £30m saving from the summer so in theory we've got him on a free? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.