The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Always liked going to forest that will do me for an away day on the piss, or Hillsborough if weds get through not to far and a great old ground
Indeed, they’re always some of the best days of the season going to those places in the FA Cup with 7000 Blues. It’s what football is all about!

Rags away and make sure the bastards give us the proper ticket allocation of 15% , or wouldnt mind Wigan away got a mate who can get tickets and we owe them a good hiding for 2013. Obviously it wont be any of these , Southampton away on a Friday night live on the BmutvBC is my bet.

Notts County at home or away will do me, my mate is a die hard Pie and it would be great to play em again, hopefully not such a bum squeaker as last time at their place when Dzeko saved our bacon with a late equaliser... 1-1 beat em 5-0 at our place a few weeks later..

That was the last time we played a team from outside the top 2 divisions in either domestic cup. 2011!

That was the last time we played a team from outside the top 2 divisions in either domestic cup. 2011!
I don’t think that really makes much difference when it comes to the Cup.

They were the lowest ranked team we’ve played for years but they were the closest team to knocking us out that year with a late equaliser by Džeko stopping us going out and it taking a win at home in the replay to get us through.

Yeovil, Newport or Peterborough at home would be nice. Fancy an away at Millwall.

Expect to get drawn away to Middlesbrough. If we draw a Premier team for a change, can we have Watford please?

Rags away and make sure the bastards give us the proper ticket allocation of 15% , or wouldnt mind Wigan away got a mate who can get tickets and we owe them a good hiding for 2013. Obviously it wont be any of these , Southampton away on a Friday night live on the BmutvBC is my bet.
that suits me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.