The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

I love Colin Wanker me, I hope to god Mansfield get through as I couldn’t deal with dickhead spouting off for a week before and after the game about money spent

Give over.

What I don't get Ric is why do they have ex players doing the draw?
You can't tell me that Rio didn't have a quick peek down before he gave his beloved Rags Yeovil?
Why not have the FA cronies drawing it then it is totally impartial.
The draws we have had last few seasons are quite unbelievable with barely any home ties.

There are some paranoid people on here haha. How can anyone moan about our draws this season? Cardiff reserves or Mansfield is a good draw. Preferably home would have been nice. And I hate the rags as much as anyone but our draw, Newport/Spuds and Yeovil/Rags are very attractive ties for any neutral. Stop being miserable twats. The football world is sky blue. Enjoy it ;-)

What I don't get Ric is why do they have ex players doing the draw?
You can't tell me that Rio didn't have a quick peek down before he gave his beloved Rags Yeovil?
Why not have the FA cronies drawing it then it is totally impartial.
The draws we have had last few seasons are quite unbelievable with barely any home ties.

Come on mate, you’re being ridiculous.

Who cares abt those ****s mate. Forget them. We've just got a great F A Cup draw, Another brilliant draw in the league cup. And one in the Champions league too.

There's certainly no agenda against us.

Well said! No conspiracy crap please.

Good draw - would rather Cardiff so we get more tickets and I’ve got a chance of making the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.