Bristol City (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably we’ll see a lot of rotation with the Liverpool game next weekend. Expect Bravo, Adarabioyo, Mangala, Toure, Bernardo Silva and Diaz all to start. Wonder if it’ll be something like this?

Bravo
Danilo
Adarabioyo
Mangala
Zinchenko
Toure
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Diaz
Sterling
This.....

Bravo

Danilo
Stones 60 for Tosin
Mangala
Zinchenko

Toure
Gudongan
Kdb 60 for nemcha

Bernardo
Aguero 60 for diaz
Sane

Hopefully game wrapped up after 60mins

Realistically not everyone can afford to go to all the cup games and add to that the problems getting to and from the ground especially after night games.
Personally I can't wait to see us play again...but then again I'm lucky in the respect my kids are grown up and I live locally but still it's a pain getting back to Ashton on the fucking tram.
Hopefully people might buy tickets today and boost the attendance but who gives a fuck how many are there as long as we win.
Being relocated from SS3 to SS1 at least makes it easier to get out of the ground...always a bonus lol
This.... it’s been pretty expensive over the ‘winter break’ ...I’m ST but still have to pay for cup tickets..must be double tough on non ST fans..

Sounds like Pep wants to try and get the tie won in the first leg. I'm expecting a strong team.

Bravo

Danilo
Tosin
Mangala
Zinchenko

Yaya
Gundogan (L)
De Bruyne

Sane
Aguero (F)
Bernardo

Back 5 have started 3 games together now and got us to this semi. I would continue with them and give Otamendi and Stones a rest. Yaya to start so Fern can rest. Sterling on the bench to change the game if needed. Diaz to possibly come on if we are up.

This team should do it. Yes we rotate but this is the optimal amount. Front 5 is almost full strength, they should be too much for Bristol City.

3-1 for us.

Play as strong as team as possible and get the tie won in the first leg. Second leg we can then play our second team.

Aguero was excellent on Saturday and seems to be hitting some form, not sure if Pep will play him though. If he doesn't play Serg, possibly Sterling up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.