United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usain Bolt hoping for a contract and Snipenose compared to Messi , then Bale , Griezman , Dybala on the way to the Swamp this could only happen in the MUEN , i prefer a more intellectual read so i will renew my subscription to Viz.
One in............

0602b014b9fdbe2a91a852a1e593aa4d--manchester-united-football-usain-bolt.jpg

Likewise I was born in 75 and put up with years of grief from vermin fans, but I find it hard to return the favour and give them shit. I think that says more about us as fans and actually gives us the morale high ground. It tells our imbecile neighbours that we are that good and that much better that they're not worth wasting breathe on.
I never take my foot off their neck and take immense delight and satisfaction in rubbing their nose in it, every chance I get. Make the most of it because it won't last forever, it never does

So Failaini wants out of the rags despite Maureen wanting him to stay. I think we should have a whip round and fly a plane with trailing banner begging him to stay. Failaini is doing a fine job in helping them stay shit.

I'm surprised no one has really brought up how vulnerable United are for a cup upset.

Since Ferguson left

13/14 - Knocked out in the 3rd round of the FA Cup by Swansea City's reserves.
- League Cup knocked out by Sunderland.
14/15 - Lose 4-0 to MK Dons.
- Draw to Cambridge.​

15/16 - League cup loss to Middlesbrough.
- Knocked out of CL.
- Lose to Midtjyland.​

17/18 - Bristol City.

They are absolutely shocking against bad sides, I'd rather they drew Yeovil than some midtable Championship or bottom of the table Premier League side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.