Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipper fan just complained at barca tactics saying coutinho is scum.i said so what about van dyke he said that's different as van dyke wanted to better himself at a big club ha ha ha they are fucking mental

In all seriousness those couple of lines exactly capture the very essence of Liverpool and their supporters. In their minds it’s still 1983 and Sammy Lee and King Kenny are gonna score 4 or 5 at Maine Road every season. Their inability to react to a new world order that has thus far been 27 years in the making, with anything other than spite and bitterness is incredible and never better manifest than when Raheem Sterling decided we were the future and they were the past. Just look at Aldridge spewing bile in the Irish Independent even now. They’re utterly consumed by it

I honestly didn't watch Liverpool unless they were playing us but I believe I have the authority to say I don't think coutinho was/is worth anywhere near £140mil

I honestly didn't watch Liverpool unless they were playing us but I believe I have the authority to say I don't think coutinho was/is worth anywhere near £140mil

Um, if you based his value on how he played against City, I'd have thought it was nearer £300 million. The git.

In all seriousness those couple of lines exactly capture the very essence of Liverpool and their supporters. In their minds it’s still 1983 and Sammy Lee and King Kenny are gonna score 4 or 5 at Maine Road every season. Their inability to react to a new world order that has thus far been 27 years in the making, with anything other than spite and bitterness is incredible and never better manifest than when Raheem Sterling decided we were the future and they were the past. Just look at Aldridge spewing bile in the Irish Independent even now. They’re utterly consumed by it

They are a bitter lot, from the manager to the players to the fans and it's been going on for decades. Remember Aldridge refusing to shake hands with Arsenal players in 1989 after Thomas scored the title winning goal there.
And some of them did the same when Barnsley put them out of the FA Cup.

Has anybody heard anything about the big investigation yet?
Have the FA appointed anyone?
Who's asking the questions?
Will Liverpool FC do the honourable thing and self ban Firminho until the investigation is concluded?

Nah....... Didn't think so
To be fair I think FA policy is that investigations of this type are carried out away from the public eye. I think they've announced an investigation is taking place, and I'm sure an announcement will be made when that's done.

Don't think there's any need for an internal suspension until that process is done and dusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.