Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whhat ???

Oops got ahead of myself. Just got a notificati9n of a tweet. Seems we only have agreement with Sanchez, not arsenal.

Manchester City have reached a full agreement with Alexis Sanchez. He will earn £13m net per season and if he signs in July a £30m signing-on bonus. If he signs in January, he will receive a £15m signing-on bonus and Arsenal will receive £20m. [@DiMarzio]

Oops got ahead of myself. Just got a notificati9n of a tweet. Seems we only have agreement with Sanchez, not arsenal.

Manchester City have reached a full agreement with Alexis Sanchez. He will earn £13m net per season and if he signs in July a £30m signing-on bonus. If he signs in January, he will receive a £15m signing-on bonus and Arsenal will receive £20m. [@DiMarzio]
Standby for Titanic gifs :)

Haha I’ve only just logged on. Bring them on I say.
55bfaae2ba2297ba17f7c93387e69525.gif

Pah - I read that at about 2 in the morning when I got bored of playing NSS in the tent.

Those numbers are mental, he'd be taking home double what our current highest paid players do and account for about 10% of the wage bill on his own if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.