Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

I just like that it is the same style of football, play out from the keeper, keep passing it, grind the opposition down.

17 wins in a row now apparently, Pep's style getting right through the club.

As I understand it, it's how the youth teams all play as well - one of the reasons, I guess, why players like Foden and Diaz are able to make the step up to the first team squad.

It's funny how people like BBC and BT go on about promoting women's football, yet can't be bothered to show a cup semi final between the top two women's team in the country !

It's funny how people like BBC and BT go on about promoting women's football, yet can't be bothered to show a cup semi final between the top two women's team in the country !
Yep.

Token gestures by the broadcasters. Even having the game on BBC 2 would have been better.

Yep.

Token gestures by the broadcasters. Even having the game on BBC 2 would have been better.
They've always got a red button but who actually has the rights for the cup? I assume the final will be on telly it usually is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.