United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags biggest transfer this January will be A&E getting a new contract and sold to the rag boards as a new signing.

why coming from Swinton would I understand, unless you mean it was a rugby town until the Salford overspill became glory hunting rags.

I'm from Weaste, and went to school and live in Swinton. More blues popping up every day. Not like when I was in school in the 90s and won fuck all and got shit for supporting City.

They are soon to be a spent force, and I will personally enjoy every fucking minute of their demise, I can't bring myself to be objective regarding them, I fucking hate them and wish nothing but the worst for that club and their sycophant, glory hunting fans.

I'm from Weaste, and went to school and live in Swinton. More blues popping up every day. Not like when I was in school in the 90s and won fuck all and got shit for supporting City.

They are soon to be a spent force, and I will personally enjoy every fucking minute of their demise, I can't bring myself to be objective regarding them, I fucking hate them and wish nothing but the worst for that club and their sycophant, glory hunting fans.

I think it’s safe to say that you’re not alone in feeling that way towards the scummy bastards.

Shouldn't come as a surprised Lingard is flourishing under Mourinho. Mourinho's tactics and style brings out the best of wide forwards, Andre Schurrle comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.