Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
On reflection Trumps achievements in his first 11 months are unsettlingly impressive. TPP cancelled on day one, stock market at record highs, African American unemployment at record lows, jobs and companies flowing back to America, tax reforms that help the American economy be far more competitive on the world stage, business confidence at record highs for 2018, tightening the borders, ending American interference in Syria, defeating ISIS to name just a few. In fact, he's done more for positive change in America in 11 months than the fraud Obama did in eight years. How does that compare to Terresa May's last year's accomplishments? Oh hang on I forgot; the Russians did it.

You missed out things like the rise of white supremacist groups and all those mass shootings like the one in Vegas that have done so much for internal confidence in the US

In other news, President has claimed that the landslide in California only caused 13 deaths as he is the president. If it was someone else, the death toll would have been much higher ! On a side note, Feel sad for the people who died and their families.

On reflection Trumps achievements in his first 11 months are unsettlingly impressive. TPP cancelled on day one, stock market at record highs, African American unemployment at record lows, jobs and companies flowing back to America, tax reforms that help the American economy be far more competitive on the world stage, business confidence at record highs for 2018, tightening the borders, ending American interference in Syria, defeating ISIS to name just a few. In fact, he's done more for positive change in America in 11 months than the fraud Obama did in eight years. How does that compare to Terresa May's last year's accomplishments? Oh hang on I forgot; the Russians did it.

How have his promises to his base gone, The wall. Obamacare. Coal miners back to work?

You could add NK/SK peace talks.

Fucking lol.

Almost all of the above is down to Obama.

The Russians did collude with Trump and it's only a matter of time for him, his family and his associates.

Here is a break down of the Fusion GPS transcript.

As I said, only a matter of time until Mueller comes knocking.

Here is a break down of the Fusion GPS transcript.

As I said, only a matter of time until Mueller comes knocking.

He already is.

Shitgibbons lawyers are haggling over it. Trump will want the Clinton style 4 hours live testimony for his own ego, they’ll demand otherwise.

@Paul_Powers_Tash
Out of curiosity:
1) How old is the earth, in your opinion?;
2) What's your opinion on gun control?
3) What's your opinion on abortion?
4) What's your opinion on climate change - and for that matter, do you think we can believe anything scientists claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.