Talksport

He’s probably got a mortgage on a 2 million house, which he will be able to afford, and good luck to the lad. Tosin doesn’t seem to fit with the stereotypical young footballer thing. You know, they spend their time off duty filming themselves singing along to some grime track while they’re driving along in the Bentley. That’s acceptable apparently.

But we all know it’s just another way the likes of talkshite can reinforce the ‘City are a money club with no history’ bollocks.
Like the last caller just said, he should be applauded for putting his wages into property rather than squandering it on other shite.

Loved the City fan who just called Brazil and Quinn a pair of has-beens. As players they were drunken unprofessional oafs who would not have got anywhere near the current City team or any Premier League teams. They are only able to steal a living now because of the huge amount of money in football these days. FFS the world has changed. Those who don't like modern football have a simple choice...don't attend matches or switch off their TVs. Last night's crowd was a bit poor but is still one of the highest in the League Cup for any team this year.

Bloody hell they are really pushing the money angle this morning. Unamed City 20 year old bought a house in Cheshire for 2 million and has never started a game, stragne they can't say who though. I wonder if any other 20 year old footballers have ever bought an expensive house before????

Then as BB introduces suggs and talks about the league 'money rich city have the league wrapped up'.

I imagine that last minute goal last night really hurt their angle and script for this morning. City, ruining radio scripts since............

That will be the Suggs who supports cash strapped Chelski????

I wasn't thinking going out getting absolutely bladdered, It was more having one, two or three drinks every now and then between August & May. Neville is basically saying not a drop for any footballer at least a week before any game during the whole season.

Personally i don't think they should touch a drop. I see no harm with a glass of wine during a meal but beer, spirits etc should be given a wide berth imo. They need to eat and drink correctly at all times. Alcohol can affect the bodies recovery times so they should stay well clear. They can do what they want in the summer and after their careers are over.

Another thing is if they're out drinking they're attracting all sorts of attention that inevitably can lead to trouble, best to stay away from it imo.

Personally i don't think they should touch a drop. I see no harm with a glass of wine during a meal but beer, spirits etc should be given a wide berth imo. They need to eat and drink correctly at all times. Alcohol can affect the bodies recovery times so they should stay well clear. They can do what they want in the summer and after their careers are over.

Another thing is if they're out drinking they're attracting all sorts of attention that inevitably can lead to trouble, best to stay away from it imo.
It’s a cultural thing, has to be.

Look at Europe and you’ve pretty much nailed their athletes diet in first paragraph.

He’s probably got a mortgage on a 2 million house, which he will be able to afford, and good luck to the lad. Tosin doesn’t seem to fit with the stereotypical young footballer thing. You know, they spend their time off duty filming themselves singing along to some grime track while they’re driving along in the Bentley. That’s acceptable apparently.

But we all know it’s just another way the likes of talkshite can reinforce the ‘City are a money club with no history’ bollocks.

The Mail have a story on it too, and the Sun. No surprise there. Oh, i've just realised that Adarabioyo is black (sarcasm) which explains the interest.

"Man on £1.3M a year buys house for twice his salary"

Isn't a glass of wine vastly more alcoholic than a pint of lager?
(It always makes me laugh when you see the commuters sneering at the guy with a can of 9% Special Brew then they go home and have a glass or two of 14% wine)

The Mail have a story on it too, and the Sun. No surprise there. Oh, i've just realised that Adarabioyo is black (sarcasm) which explains the interest.

"Man on £1.3M a year buys house for twice his salary"
Adarabioyo is now getting praise off Max Rushden and his guest. A bright young lad who's investing his money wisely. It seems just Brazil had a problem with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.