Talksport

Micky Quinn said that Bravo was awful last night & then about 20 minutes later said he had just seen the goals on Sky as had not been able to watch the game last night. So where has his assessment of Bravo come from you have to ask?

With regards to the Toisin argument this morning I have a friend who used to play for Middlesbrough when they knocked us out of the FA Cup about 20/25 years ago. His agent set him up with a load of flats in Docklands that he owns to this day. Now he only ever played 17 games for the Boro but by investing wisely he was set for life. This is all young Toison has done & probably hundreds of other young pro's.

Mail headline:
"Young Manchester City footballer, 20, on £25,000 a week splashes out on £2.25million mansion despite having never started a Premier League match"
  • Tosin Adarabioyo last year negotiated a £25,000-a-week contract after threatening to leave Manchester City
  • The 20-year-old has never featured in the English Premier League, but now owns a £2.25million mansion
  • Three-strorey mansion boasts six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a home cinema, gym and golf course views
  • It's in Cheshire 'Golden Triangle', where footballers including Cristiano Ronaldo and Peter Crouch have lived
BREAKING: Man Buys House

More as we get it.

There's a difference between drinking cans of Special brew and a glass of Chardonnay, if you don't know that i'm guessing you're posting on your phone from Piccadilly gardens......
No, I just drink sensibly pal.

Nearly crashed the car this morning listening to the wise old sage that is Alan Brazil, there was a story about Lukaku not signing for Chelsea because of some voodoo curse that his mum told him about. Brazil then chips in saying "voodoo is very prominent in Africa, take Haiti for example"

This morning Brazil says "we know about City and there wealth." Really Alan? Remind me again, which two favourite Talksport teams spent £180 million on two players and the other just broke the world record for a defender?

Nearly crashed the car this morning listening to the wise old sage that is Alan Brazil, there was a story about Lukaku not signing for Chelsea because of some voodoo curse that his mum told him about. Brazil then chips in saying "voodoo is very prominent in Africa, take Haiti for example"
He has to have a driver, otherwise the cnunt would never find his way to the studios

Bollicks tried to get s dig about empty seats. John said it' cold and the kids have school nights etc. Bollock says wouldn't stop me. John says can we get back to the football and cuts him dead.

Micky Quinn said that Bravo was awful last night & then about 20 minutes later said he had just seen the goals on Sky as had not been able to watch the game last night. So where has his assessment of Bravo come from you have to ask?

On a similar note, Brazil was banging on about empty seats, then said he didn't watch the game because he wanted an early night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.