Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
On reflection Trumps achievements in his first 11 months are unsettlingly impressive. TPP cancelled on day one, stock market at record highs, African American unemployment at record lows, jobs and companies flowing back to America, tax reforms that help the American economy be far more competitive on the world stage, business confidence at record highs for 2018, tightening the borders, ending American interference in Syria, defeating ISIS to name just a few. In fact, he's done more for positive change in America in 11 months than the fraud Obama did in eight years. How does that compare to Terresa May's last year's accomplishments? Oh hang on I forgot; the Russians did it.
Silly Billy...gave yourself away there, didn’t you!

Always funny how the EIGHT YEARS OF CONTINUED ECONOMIC GROWTH under Obama, from almost unheard of poor economic conditions, continues, mainly due to ridiculous $1.5T billionaire giveaway tax plan recently enacted, and you give all the credit to Trump?

Makes the rest laughable, doesn’t it?!

Again, fucking lol.

You might as well have posted a link to the beano.

Fox News has less credibility than it.
What’s your issue with the article as it has published tweets by both adversarial parties and doesn’t actually offer opinion?

What’s your issue with the article as it has published tweets by both adversarial parties and doesn’t actually offer opinion?

It's part of a campaign by Fox. Trump and the GOP to try to make out that the Russian Investigation is a hoax and was ordered by Hillary and the Democrats. Look at the top comments below the article to see that the spin is working.

The transcript effectively disproves this as the FBI were already investigating key people that came to be on Trumps campaign and transition team, way before he ran for President.

The article doesn't really mention this.

In other news, President has claimed that the landslide in California only caused 13 deaths as he is the president. If it was someone else, the death toll would have been much higher ! On a side note, Feel sad for the people who died and their families.

For a moment I believed that.

Has he actually said anything?

Always funny how the EIGHT YEARS OF CONTINUED ECONOMIC GROWTH under Obama

The economy is designed to grow. Theresa May has a full term of economic growth. The UK has economic growth every year since 2009. It also had economic growth every year from 1992 to 2008.

Essentially using economic growth as a success/failure criteria for any political decisions is sort of dumb because it pretty much grows no matter what anybody does as the growth is self fulfilling.

For a moment I believed that.

Has he actually said anything?
He's said "I do business. Good business. Best business in the world. I spend my money on sweets that Melania let's me have when she needs time alone with big security man in bedrooms."

And has he really said nothing about the mudslides while tweeting / bleating about Hillary's emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.