Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1D668577F47B466EA664C38A1D5B04B6.ashx

Helen McConnell
Presenter
First and foremost Helen loves watching sport and all things related, so whilst studying Sports Studies at university it made sense to begin a career in sports broadcasting. During her time at university Helen began working freelance in Northern Ireland reporting on Irish league games, motorsports, cricket, hockey athletics and even a bit of fishing.

Helen has always been a massive football fan, particularly growing up in a family of Reds with two older brothers who either put her in goal in the back garden or made her watch George Best and Manchester United videos on days off school. But rather than being forced into loving football and Manchester United it came naturally to her and so from a young age Manchester United was the only team Helen knew anything about.

Working at MUTV is Helen’s dream job and she attends every home game and likes to travel to as many away games as a fan. Helen is still in awe of the Theatre of Dreams, each time she comes to work she is reminded of how lucky she is to breathe the same air as United legends past and present.

So this is his wife, if he came here this would surely be knocked on the head ? Can’t be taking wages from both clubs !!!

Feel fecking sick !!

giphy.gif

The Mangler. The more I see him trying to play the 'Pep' way, the more I'm thinking, okay Pep, fair enough, go and sign Jonny Evans.

I would reluctantly agree after Tuesday, if that was the only possible option.

But I would prefer someone good, or failing that, other run of the mill cb who is better than both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.