Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would he go there? United are yesterday’s new. Unless it’s a massive wage but their players play for history ours play for money so can’t see that.

Surely Sanchez doesn't want a move to the vermin. It's hardly an upward move going there. Think it's time we put this transfer to bed and do likewise with Fred. Then we can have the pleasure of pointing out that despite offering bigger wages they got fucked off as players are more interested in who they play for and who they are coached by. Come on Txiki get it sorted.

Anyone from a higher ranking club, who wanted to move there would be either incredibly greedy or mentally disturbed. I bet if Pogba had the option now, he'd run a fucking mile.

There is no guarantee the arse won't fall out of that lot before even the end of this season.

He can tell arsenal and united to f**k off though and leave in the summer for nothing, so has plenty of cards from where I'm looking.
Tbf he had plenty of cards last August too but still never went anywhere. Your right though he can basically tell Arsenal Its City now or you get fuckall for me in 4 months.

Sanchez doesn't have the final say here otherwise he'd be here by now. People need to realise that. Arsenal still need 'cracked' regardless of what the player wants or it's summer time.

Although I don't believe it's been done elsewhere yet can't Sanchez now buy himself out of his contract if he wanted to?

If Sanchez wants to come to City, then Arsenal cannot accept a higher bid from United or Liverpool without the players say so, the players are the ones who sign the contracts they only give their approval of the terms from their side.

I don't think Sanchez is moving just for money, so all Utd and Liverpool will achieve is delaying it by convincing Arsenal they should have more, perhaps leaving us a bit thinner this season but leaving us and Sanchez(if the £30m signing on fee rumour is true) better off in the summer.

It shows how far behind they have fallen when the comments from the rag fans seem to be either:
1. They can guarantee him more playing time ( Less competition at the rags ).
2. Due to the low fee it would be fine to offer him higher wages than we would ( so it's all about money now ).

There is literally nothing about a more exciting future for him, more chance of silverware, development as a player,

This is not a ploy by Arsenal, they aren't even privy to it.

United asked, Sanchez laughed, the rest should hopefully be concluded very soon.

You think Paris have offered to pay less than United?

We have something nobody else has

Doris the tea ladies brews are the best in the buisness. Knew that would sway it!

Jim White nursing his semi to "Exclusively reveal" he's joining rags on a free....

Isn't this basically what we tried to do to them with Berbatov a few years back? And were roundly accused of a small club mentality/crass behaviour/trying to buy success?

Ah, the circle of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.