Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal rang United and asked them to put a false bid in to try and up the transfer fee.

These 2 f***ers have been working together for years to try and destroy us.

Even more so now PEG is in-charge, and not long after crying like a woman about City's player spending power compared to United's.

Wow I went from loading every 2 minutes to a new page to now loading to 2 new messages in last 5 minutes. Tired of the nonsense rumors with the rags, are we?

He could, but there seems to be a bit of an unspoken agreement between clubs not to facilitate players doing this.

In view of how Arsenal handled his transfer to us in the summer if I was his agent I would be telling Arsenal to be reasonable or there will just cause for Sanchez to buy out his contract.

What puzzles me is why his agent has started to follow utd on Instagram!
Now I'm not flapping nor am I worried whether or not we get Sanchez but isn't this how it starts when a player moves from club to club , their agent let's the cat out the bag.
It's all very strange.

In view of how Arsenal handled his transfer to us in the summer if I was his agent I would be telling Arsenal to be reasonable or there will just cause for Sanchez to buy out his contract.
His agent can say that all he likes but if City don't want to be the ones to set the precedent then it's an empty threat.

What puzzles me is why his agent has started to follow utd on Instagram!
Now I'm not flapping nor am I worried whether or not we get Sanchez but isn't this how it starts when a player moves from club to club , their agent let's the cat out the bag.
It's all very strange.
His agent has a young Chilean player that plays for the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.