Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confident,we can beat them this time,best team,kev and dave will take control,sergio to get at least one

*(i am off my head on tramadol and reserve the right to hide behind the sofa after team news is posted)*

Read this forum multiple times a day for many years.

Rarely post, but this VVD nonsense, do me a favour. Sooooo happy we missed out.

Apparently he is guaranteeing Victimpool top 4. Arrogant with not much to back it up with to say the least.

Not in John's league.
To be fair it was the Twitcher’s son who said that ... the Liverpool fans have however grasped the idea and have every appendage crossed .... like they do

The last time we beat these at anfield I was on the way to my mate's to listen on radio as we were skint. Found £25 on the pavement on the way round, thought we might as well have a couple of pints watching it in the pub. Went to the bookies next door and put a fiver on hedgehunter to win the national at 10/1 and Kiki musampa scored a late winner. I enjoyed that day.
musampa scored the winner at the etihad, anelka got the winner last time we won at klanfield

Not sure if Razza should start in this, he always turns into a gibbering wallflower as the Victimpool clowns have a go at him. Bring him on later to score the injury time winner.
Would love to see us silence the Candlepool lot, 1-0 to us will be fine, but I can see this being a draw after they score first and resort to 5-4-1

I think this is a game were we get rid of this record in 1 way or another. In recent games there it has been close with us and them. I think if we play the way we have and Liverpool open up as we will do so we have every chance to out score them. I think it will be a high scoring game heart says City head says a draw. 1 of the full backs will rip into Salah and will put him out of the game. I feel all this Salah is a great player had a great start first half second half teams know what to expect from him and we have the fullbacks that can be a bit dirty if need be in Walker and Delph to sort him out. I think and hope we will go there with Sterling and Sane starting as if we do and we hit them on the counter attack i would rather Kun over Firmino any day and I can see him giving VVD nightmares in the build up to the game and during it too.

I was in corporate sitting on the next table to dalgliesh and his daughter when we last won at that place with anelkas last gasp winner... joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.