Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should know by now that a transfer to us is never truly nailed on until the late link to United. It happens every transfer window and I'm surprised that people still get worked up about it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sky build up the link to promote their betting company. After all, there is nothing about it on the BBC website but yet there are at least three main articles about Sanchez to United on the Sky Sports website.
Exactly my thoughts. Dodgy as fuck them at sky. Shouldn't be allowed. But if raggies lose money this time then I suppose I can live with it :-)

Not at all.

I am concerned he is not willing to to pay an extra £10m (what is that in the modern game) to get him sealed and signed up when this signing could see us win the Champions League this season, he is that good.

As the City Watch Podcast alluded to, we ended up selling Kelechi for £25m, yet we look to be stalling at the £20m mark for Alexis Sanchez.
How do you know we are “stalling at £20M”? We are probably negotiating, knowing that the player will come to us now or in the summer and doesn’t want to go anywhere else, but because the daily fucking Star has said the scum are interested you start flapping and slagging off the DOF.

Simon Mullock's new article in the Mirror suggest Utd's interest is very serious and City have baulked at the outlay involved for a 29 year old

Just checked and I can't see it on the BBC website either. Strange how it's all over sky, talksport and the shitty papers but not the BBC, who.. Let's be honest, jump at any opportunity to write about them.

Some users have 0 faith in our management, it's shocking to see what's writing here sometimes.
Who can blame people. Our management is utterly shocking. It's not like we are 15 points clear in the league, topped our champs league group with ease, practically in one cup final, in round 4 of the FA cup, have the best manager in the world playing the best football in the world and have the most exciting, young team in europe. They are fuckin clueless. TIXI OUT!!!!!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.