Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a good feeling about this game and think we will come away with all three points. The only match that now worries me is Spurs away.

Are games with the floodlights on at Anfield only "magical" when they are European games or do they have that advantage at all games played when it is dark

I think previously he’s been arriving back for training the day before games, so we’ll probably find out tomorrow

nG0G.jpg

I'd actually just prefer him to celebrate normally and ignore the irrelevant cockroaches that infest the Kop.
It would infuriate them more if he just ignores them. He's ignored them, the media and England fans all the way to 15 points clear..

You are probably right mate but I just feel especially bitter about the way those bin dipping cnuts treated him and still continue to treat him, despite him being top of the league, again..! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.