Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il hold my hands up and say il be gutted if we don’t sign him and them rag bastards do! Come on City do the right thing! He could be the difference between winning the CL or not

Depends on the personal terms really, if the agent is still looking for free transfer style signing on fee and wages on top of us paying out a decent fee then it's not so straight forward.
With personal terms all agreed back in the summer and Sanchez having his heart set on joining us I'd be very surprised if his agent is suddenly moving the goal posts asking for ridiculous sums of money and potentially scuppering the move his client wants. Obviously that is all based on speculation and none of us truly know what is happening behind the scenes.

I'd say we need a backup CM more personally. The control of the game goes entirely when Ferna doesn't play.
True, I'd just think with him being cup tied in the CL, Shaktar still being in it and him possibly needing a pre season to get to grips with what Guardiola will want from him as a pivot that January would be a very strange time to do that deal. We can get away with Gundogan as a pivot in some of the easier league games now he's gotten back to match fitness.

Winter Is Coming" is the motto of House Stark, one of the Great Houses of Westeros. The meaning behind these words is one of warning and constant vigilance. The Starks, being the lords of the North, strive to always be prepared for the coming of winter, which hits their lands the hardest.

?

considering this has been 2 (maybe 2.5? can't remember) transfer windows, this is worse than the Pogba and KDB threads now, right?

Man City, ruining football by making other teams pay way too much in desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.