Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
With personal terms all agreed back in the summer and Sanchez having his heart set on joining us I'd be very surprised if his agent is suddenly moving the goal posts asking for ridiculous sums of money and potentially scuppering the move his client wants. Obviously that is all based on speculation and none of us truly know what is happening behind the scenes.
He's an agent mate and his paycheck is dependant on the size of the deal, if the scum have offered bigger terms I wouldn't be surprised at all if the agent tried to get us to match them. Also the personal terms will be different now to what they were in the summer.

If it was a choice between a DM (either Fred or Weigl) in January or Sanchez I'd prefer if we signed a DM. Yes neither would be available for the Champions League but there is a danger Fernandinho could be burnt out by March/ April due to his workload so far. Yaya has nowhere near his mobility.

I think the whole United/ Sanchez is a giant bluff by Alexis to force us to commit to a January transfer, if we don't raise our offer though I wouldn't be surprised if his bluff was called and he went there. They desperately need to get one over us, he would be feted as a saviour over there and they will spend whatever is necessary to buy some credibility. I know he has indicated he wants to play for Guardiola but if we won't pay for him now combined with a plea to his vanity and a shedload of cash could see him going there.

My initial reaction was frozen means done, now I am not too sure haha
It obviously says a lot about a person's outlook on life how they interpreted it. I immediately assumed he was saying that we've hit a deadlock and I'm a miserable, pessimistic **** by and large.

Whatever happens, I just want this shit done within a week hopefully. Can’t bare another 18 days of this prolonged strip tease.

If we were going to pay 60 in the summer why aren’t we just completing the deal :( 20 plus 35 (his demands ) is still less than what we were offering before.

It's the principle/message it sends. Reeks of desperation

I don't speak spanish, but i'm pretty sure that in spanish when something is frozen it means it's stuck and not moving.

If we were going to pay 60 in the summer why aren’t we just completing the deal :( 20 plus 35 (his demands ) is still less than what we were offering before.

You think it's a good deal to pay 55m for a player with 6 months left on his contract who wants to leave his current club and on top of that make a rotation winger/backup striker our biggest earner by a huge amount?

If those figures are anywhere close to true, we should walk away.

I'd say we need a backup CM more personally. The control of the game goes entirely when Ferna doesn't play.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we've been so laboured in the league cup without him, but in a game like Burnley in the FA Cup where we again rotated heavily but kept him in, we were fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.