Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're being monumentally stupid. What a fucking joke.

We are not. We are having principles and remembering this is not a one player team.

If you bring in someone on 300 million a week all the others have to get more. Or you destabilise a great team.

This is United's game. Even if they don't get him and we pay silly money they hope it messes up our team unity.

How is not doing that stupid?

The media will play this as a great victory for United.

Anyone with sense will see who did the right thing here.

And it is STILL up to Sanchez. He gets to chose and on that reveal whether football or money mattered most.

We're 2/1 to sign him in January and United are around evens now. Not looking good but I trust the club on this one and I see it as a win either way because a part of me would like a younger signing but part of me knows Sanchez would improve us right now.

Last throw of the dice from us.

Basically saying to Sanchez if you want us you may have to stay at Arsenal until the summer because we are not paying more than £20m now.

If he goes to United we will know it was all about money.

Mad saying that I know.

If, hypothetically, he did end up going to United would it still be seen as brilliant negotiating?
I don’t think he will but yes I would. We find out what’s truly important to Alexis either way. He chooses titles and success while playing under Pep who he obviously thinks highly of or more money. I wouldn’t want a guy who chooses money over success on the team anyway.

Last edited:
Stretching the truth a bit there lad, Nasri was a star player at Arsenal. They had Fabregas and RVP then true, much as they have Özil and Lacazette now.
Ok I will give you Nasri. My point is when United were desperate to land RVP to secure the title even though they were still competing with United they did the deal with them. I don't trust them.

The thing for me is why would he move to the rags right now rather than wait till summer? The league is City's and we are one of the favourites for the CL. There is incentive for joining City right now rather than waiting.

But why join any other team in England right now instead of summer when he can demand pretty much anything?

He doesn't want to disrespect Arsenal and their fans by asking for a transfer, can't be that bad staying then. He either stays till summer or joins City. Would be amazed to see anything else. Most likely is stay as Arsenal are incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.