Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on the club for taking this stance. Of course I'll be disappointed if Sanchez doesn't come but long gone are the days clubs and especially agents try and screw us over for money just because we have it. We have enough to win the league this year and with the money we will of saved on this deal we can improve the squad further next season

Not too fussed if he signs or not but i hope he doesnt end up at the swamp.
The "he picked 'istory over money" comments from the media will be a joke.

I don't think they will. Their signings (including Manager) are all about the brand nowadays.

If we don't get him the only thing I would be concerned about is if Pep really wanted him and we didn't get him. No one will ever really know though will they!
We only went for him when Jesus got injured.

Good on the club for taking this stance. Of course I'll be disappointed if Sanchez doesn't come but long gone are the days clubs and especially agents try and screw us over for money just because we have it. We have enough to win the league this year and with the money we will of saved on this deal we can improve the squad further next season
Yea I won't be particularly upset if he doesn't come either. If he goes to United, it really isn't much of a problem for us since we're so far ahead. It will be a problem for the rest of the top 6 who have to deal with a boosted United attack. If we do well enough in the next couple months, we can put a stranglehold on the league and rotate heavily to save our best for CL and the late stages of the domestic cups. The news that Gabriel is close to return is just as big a boost as signing Sanchez.

I just got back from work. I take it from the meltdown it's not been good news today then?
We have said we won’t buy Sanchez for more than £20mil and the deal is at an impasse.

Rags willing to pay more for him.

Basically the state of play

Sooner or later they're going to amass enough quality players through this "sign whoever City are after" policy that they are going to hit the right formula even with that Tit in charge. Failing that they get a decent manager and he has all the pieces in place.
Need to get this done City - improves us and limits them.

Mate I totally agree. however if he goes there I wont be stressing as I am sure we will strengthen again in the summer. I feel the signing of a DM is just as pressing as this one, because if we lose Dinho for any length of time we will struggle.

No he fucking didn’t and if you or any other poster keeps basically wumming this thread you will get binned off.

He said they don't usually get involved in January but if certain types of players become available you try at anytime. Then went on to enthuse about what a player Sanchez is. Seems strange things to say if you are in no way interested. Just setting yourself up for a fall surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.