Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple really - Sanchez would be a bonus for us but if he goes to The Rags he would be as lost as he is at Arsenal - so great to get him but if not hey ho

I still think this is the case. If he was all about the big money he'd of signed for PSG in the summer

xngbaf.jpg

Glad we are not bending over for Arsenal and if Sanchez really wants us then he will make it happen now or in the summer. If he goes anywhere else then his heart wasn’t with us so win win.

This Sets a great example moving forward to other clubs we deal with.

Just hope we don’t regret it over £5- £10 mil. I would love him here now but if not then we get another top younger striker in the summer.

The fact utd are trying to out bid us shows how far we have come. He might as well stay at arsenal than swap for Utd.

The fact no deal done surprisingly fills me with more confidence

deadline day going to be epic

Why can’t we win the champions league this season?

its not possible for me right now and we are a very good young side and in time yes but we have too many better teams still in the competition and one of the big teams will get a result from the bones of a disaster and the unlikely thing happens and the officials give them a dodgy pen or something manchester city have not got that yet

one big thing i fear this season is facing one of the big uefa teams like madrid or barca in the final and we get rolled over by the officials just ask arsenal

Well we should just go for Greizmann in June then for a 100 million Euros if the Rags are really contemplating the 25 mill+ Mkhi (I don't believe they would go that high).. He won't be taking 400k per week, probably be on half of that. I would prefer Sanchez by a hair over him but Greizmann has age on his side.

Alexis isn't worth disturbing the squad harmony if the rumored 400k per week is true. Only Ronaldo, Messi and maybe to an extent Neymar are worth the effort and difference of 150k to our next highest earner.

It's all a bit deja vu. The gradual pattern of negative briefings from the press (we won't meet offer followed by another club expressing interest etc etc) being counteracted by reassuring views on here. Plus there's no doubt as a club we've decided to make a stand on agents.

Having said all that, perhaps naively, I still hope his desire to play for Pep will override everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.