Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win-win situation for me. We sign Sanchez now and it's another great attacking option to compliment what we already have, especially with current injury to Jesus. If we end up signing Sanchez in summer we get a brilliant player for free.

If he goes to the rags they over pay for a player who won't suit the Mourinho way of playing and already has a questionable attitude (hopefully under Pep this wouldn't be an issue), so we dodge a bullet... Let's face it, what player in their right minds chooses the rags over us at this moment in time?! I know we haven't always been able to say that, but right now we can. We're the hottest ticket in town, if Sanchez wants to slum it over the road then more fool him.

My personal opinion is he will sign for us, but it may well be in summer. Wenger wants a replacement in before they'll sell and Arsenal are a disorganised shambles who will probably make a mess of it again.

I want him but won't be distraught if we don't get him,if he comes here it's because he wants to play beautiful football,the rags for the money and he'll be forgotten by me
I know what you mean. If he really wants Pep and City then he will wait and if he takes the first offer that comes he's replaceable for what you need.. He's a top player and can contribute to any team but you don't need him desperately like we did with Virgil.

No he fucking didn’t and if you or any other poster keeps basically wumming this thread you will get binned off.
Reckon it’s a bit of a blow but he clearly made out in a roundabout way that was their plan, apart from name him or confirming they’d lost out, he totally tried to give the impression they were in for him

I want him but won't be distraught if we don't get him,if he comes here it's because he wants to play beautiful football,the rags for the money and he'll be forgotten by me
And players only go to us for the money anyway.

There´s something people need to know about Mourinho, Antero Henrique (Sport Director behind Dani Alves deal),etc. They come from FC Porto. Porto is a beautiful city and people are great, but they become gangsters when its all about Football.
They need to be carefull, because they will PLAY DIRTY.

The links to United are from his agent trying to get City to budge now.

Absolutely nothing can happen until Arsenal have signed a replacement. Why would City budge and agree a fee if that’s still not a guarantee of a deal?

Arsenal will sign a replacement and then we’ll see movement. Sanchez will insist on City and we’ll come to a compromise.

We should be forcing them to finding a replacement quickly by reducing our offer downwards as time goes by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.