Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he insists he wants to move now & we won't pay any extra but Utd will, he really isn't the bloke we want to bring into a team running away with the league.

If he comes into this City squad, it has to be because he wants it 100% not because it's down to who pays Arsenal, or him, more money.

If he wants it enough, he'll hold on & get the move.

Exactly this.

So is this off?

Hell, no!
Nothing has changed. Pep is key in this story.
City and Sanchez did have 4 months to develop a strategy.
That's why City is able to stand firm now towards Arsenal.
Last chance for Arsenal to cash in. With or without replacement! It doesn't matter.

I think both clubs will wait till the final day and find a late agreement,
as Pep wants Sanchez now,
Sanchez wants to City now
and Arsenal wants cash.

No other club will be involved. (Only for click hunters and flappers).
Just my thoughts.

I think United are pretty confident given Mourinho's comments about trying to get him. Usually United say nothing and then if they don't win...we weren't in for him.

Have to hope AS really does want Pep at all costs. If so he will be an instant hero but those comments from PEG..........
Comments and odds mean nothing !

When i say play dirty it´s the GAZUMP. He will try to do that just to create instability
twins.gif

I wonder how much animosity Sanchez feels towards Wenger and Arsenal for fucking up his summer transfer to us. Just how complicit is he with our plans to get him now? I trust those who run our club to have got this exactly right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.