Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a snippet from the Mirror, that's saying Sanchez is to snub the Rags, and wants to join City. Now, if
this is true it really does show you how much this team has progressed, for a player to turn down more money
from Man Utd to join City, would be a major coup for this club. Plus the loss of face for the Rags in what would be
a brilliant PR victory, the tide of astonishment and excitement in the media, and the sickening, dawning reality visited
on the fans, that their club is now an also ran, will be a joy to behold.
Fingers crossed ;)

I bet these filthy rags cry themselves to sleep every night lol

Manchester-United-v-Manchester-City.jpg

Standing back & looking at this from an emotionless point of view, something has made even more sense. Moureen.

He's spent a shit load of dough since he's been at the bus station. He won the 'Treble' last season & was 'running away' with the league for the first 2 months of this season, leading to expectations that he'd continue his record of winning the league within his first 2 seasons at the several clubs he's managed.

However, ManUre's fantastic start to this season was more down to the fact they'd played none of the usual contenders in the first 8 weeks. BUT as soon as ManUre had to face their main challengers, their fortunes changed & the real Moureen came out to play. The style of football he's chosen when the going got tougher, has brought a hail of criticism, which led to Moureen reverting to his customary diversionary tactics.

Wenger: A serial loser

Klopp: I'll pay attention to him when his record matches mine

Conte: Makes excuses about injuries

Guardiola: Spent the type of money on defenders that normal clubs would spend on star strikers

Conte: A match fixing cheat

ManUre: They've not supported me in the transfer market, so I can compete with City

Sanchez: The January transfer window isn't usually of interest to us, BUT when the chance to buy a special player presents itself, we have to be interested.

There is a classic pattern of diversionary mind games. He's not having it all his own way this season, so he's defaulted to trying to get inside his opponents minds to eke out any advantage he can.

So to Sanchez. He knows Sanchez to City was nailed on, but Arsenal being stubborn regarding their valuation has presented Moureen with a further opportunity to divert & subvert.

Before ManUre threw their cap in the ring, Arsenal were just dealing with City. Now ManUre are seemingly in the picture, they have split our attention from the Sanchez transfer & more importantly, Liverpool on Sunday!

If Sanchez really is that desperate to get away from the Emirates, that he'll consider more money from ManUre for an early exit, Moureen gains the player, & a psychological advantage over City.

If ManUre's late appearance drives up the price for Sanchez & we pay it, he affected us financially & psychologically.

If his interference makes Arsenal dig their heels in & Sanchez decides to sit it out until the summer, we don't strengthen our squad further & have less game changing & player cover & rotation options for the remainder of this season.

Regardless of what happens, the steaming lump of dog shit that is Moureen has put himself in our faces in an attempt to derail us somehow.

I really want Sanchez here, but there is a principle I'm willing to stand by. If Sanchez was in contract, he'd be worth between £80m - £100m in today's grossly inflated market. We could take a view that an additional £15m is a small price to pay for a genuinely world class player.

However there is also the principle of a man's word. Nasri wanted to fuck off last season & this season he wanted to return. For me he was our best player by far in pre-season, but on principle, we told him to leave because when we wanted him to stay in 2016, he turned his back on us.

Alves reneged on a gentleman's agreement to come here this season, only to start flashing his eyelids at us 3 months later when he realised what the French league, with a dominant PSG & prima donna Neymar is all about. On principle, Alves is now dead to us.

I feel the same about Sanchez. As promised we came back for him in January, but if he chooses the Rags over us, then fuck him. We move on, never to look at him again.

As it stands, my personal opinion is that the issue is with Arsenal. There seems to be a general acceptance that they will sell Sanchez, but only for what they consider the right money.

The reality is that this transfer comes down to 2 parties, Arsenal & Sanchez. We've stated our position to both parties & it's now up to Arsenal to accept what we're offering, hope another club offers more & Sanchez goes, or they can utilise his services until May & lose him for fuck all.

As for me? Right now I'm more arsed about Liverpool on Sunday, as should we all. If Sanchez happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. The world will continue to spin either way, & and night will continue to follow day.

I don't think Sanchez cares too much about the next 6 months of his career club wise but if Arsenal let him go this month to whomever it won't derail our season in any way shape or form as what will be in the next 16 games will be and the FA Cup doesn't really tickle his button anymore.

If Arsenal get a replacement this month as one can only summize how hard they are trying then they might let him go to the highest bidder but if not he will stay until the summer.

I think that just about sums it up to the world.

I don't think Sanchez cares too much about the next 6 months of his career club wise but if Arsenal let him go this month to whomever it won't derail our season in any way shape or form as what will be in the next 16 games will be and the FA Cup doesn't really tickle his button anymore.

If Arsenal get a replacement this month as one can only summize how hard they are trying then they might let him go to the highest bidder but if not he will stay until the summer.

I think that just about sums it up to the world.
I'm not saying ManUre's involvement will derail our season, but that is probably Moureen's hope.

BUT, if we don't get Sanchez, I'm under no illusions that is won't affect us. Not getting him won't make us any worse, but getting him will make us stronger & a better team, with more world class options.

In Moureen's mind, that's a chance worth taking in order for them to narrow the gap. However if ManUre do get Sanchez, it won't make us worse, but it will make ManUre stronger, & I won't be daft enough to deny that.

Moureen's in a no lose situation. I mean what's the worse that could happen? City get Sanchez in January for £20m? Anything he can do to affect that, he will see as a victory of sorts over us, no matter how small.

I'm not saying ManUre's involvement will derail our season, but that is probably Moureen's hope.

BUT, if we don't get Sanchez, I'm under no illusions that is won't affect us. Not getting him won't make us any worse, but getting him will make us stronger & a better team, with more world class options.

In Moureen's mind, that's a chance worth taking in order for them to narrow the gap. However if ManUre do get Sanchez, it won't make us worse, but it will make ManUre stronger, & I won't be daft enough to deny that.

Moureen's in a no lose situation. I mean what's the worse that could happen? City get Sanchez in January for £20m? Anything he can do to affect that, he will see as a victory of sorts over us, no matter how small.

Mo is all bluff and very few managers give a stuff about his mind games if you want to call them that.

They have spent truck loads and are still worse than Liverpool and Chelsea at their best and most likely Spurs as well.

Of course a good player potentially improves the side but other things have to happen and who will Mo dump to start him as a regular.

I don't think Sanchez would get a start in our best eleven week in week out if all players who have carried the can for us so far are available.

I’m relaxed about this. Sanchez wants to win titles now. He doesn’t want to join a team that might struggle a bit. If not now the summer but Sanchez has to sit tight.
If he goes there so be it but in my opinion I’d be surprised.

Too much sense in one post. There are some signings that you don't loose out on let alone allow your opposition get their hands on. If things pan out the way it's being reported right now in the media, we have another Isco and Hazard occurrence in our hands. I know they were a lot younger than Sanchez is now but the effect may be just as decisive.

If we had bit the bullet and landed Hazard, we would have consolidated our position amongst the top clubs in the league and avoided Chelsea landing their most influential player in half a decade.

Its all good to say we are flying and all that but if we become complacent, there's every chance that some club will come competing again.

Oh come on behave, there’s not a single player in world football who can bridge the gap between us and the rest of the league other than maybe Messi. Sánchez is an exceptionally gifted footballer but Chelsea, United, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal need more than just him to compete.

We’ve got a world class team that so far works as well as any I’ve ever seen in 30 years. All our players compliment each other’s style, they seem to have an amazing spirit between them and they’ve all got the determination to win week in week out. That team togetherness counts far more than any individual player, hence why I’ve wanted one of our more experienced players out for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.