Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're extremely confident mate I like it haha.

Why wouldn’t we be given the way transfers have gone the last few years?

The gazumped thread is all you need to know to see what is happening right now.

“Sky Italia sources tell us” bwhahahahaha

Personally I am loving this.

The moral compass on our club has completely flipped. We are seen (in this deal) as the 'football team' the club you should join to play football and win trophies.

The rags on the other hand are seen as the anti christs and all that is wrong with football throwing money at players in a desperate attempt to jump on our coat tails, to destabilize us etc... its absolute poetry. Reading the Chuckle brothers reactions to this has been beautiful. Its like Pinky and the Brain, Phil just looking at it from a teary eyed perspective of 'how great it would be to beat City to a player'. Gary, sounding like his head is about to explode that its been suggested a Scum move would purely be for money... but he knows, he knows and it hurts! He even had to get in the 'we were managed by Slur Alex' line, its so dipper like its amazing!

If the negotiations are going as reported then great. We are the ones sending out the message. If Sanchez does sign for us, then those first interviews are going to be beautiful.
If he doesnt, then so be it, we are going to win the league and we will carry on. What a great position to be in.
Nail on head great post.

He may but City's stance is clear, or perhaps we should say the media reports of City's stance are clear. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/12/manchester-city-alexis-sanchez-walk-away-united

The media reports because as a club we don’t say a word anymore because we don’t have to.

It’s brinkmanship and who blinks first and for me, a deal will be agreed and it’s for Arsenal to now sign the replacement before it moves asball buying clubs these days don’t want to advertise any money they have just received.

My guess is Sanchez, Walcott and Coq au vin or whatever his name is allows them to go back in for Lemar and if that can’t be done it will be Malcolm.

Deals get don’t to timeframes that suit clubs, not impatient fans on forums.

If he didn’t they would have sold him to us on deadline day before they got snubbed off Lemar for the rumoured £60m.

This is all down to Wenger when and how he leaves the club.

Arsenal is run by accountants and Wenger is just their nodding dog mouthpiece

That’s why he’s stayed there so long despite being a failure for over 10 years (in relative terms for a club that big)

The media reports because as a club we don’t say a word anymore because we don’t have to.

It’s brinkmanship and who blinks first and for me, a deal will be agreed and it’s for Arsenal to now sign the replacement before it moves asball buying clubs these days don’t want to advertise any money they have just received.

My guess is Sanchez, Walcott and Coq au vin or whatever his name is allows them to go back in for Lemar and if that can’t be done it will be Malcolm.

Second best post of the morning on this subject just after Svennis post!

Well if reports are true,ahem,Coq au vin as you call him has gone to Valencia,and Walcott signs for Everton on Monday,so that is 2 out of the 3 almost sorted,just ours that's left hanging in the balance

This thread.
6a9c9b97628ef5beac1ca0dd9d84e2cd.gif

I suspect there is an obvious answer to that that some on here cannot fathom

Think he meant accepted (the offer) not excluded it. They can accept what they want, Sanchez holds the cards is what you're alluding to?

It looks to me though that City have briefed the press what our position is, or somehow they have established what that position is. Jackson and Ed Aarons are good journalists. I'd be surprised if their summary is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.