Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me though that City have briefed the press what our position is, or somehow they have established what that position is. Jackson and Ed Aarons are good journalists. I'd be surprised if their summary is wrong.

If Mullock and/or Blackburn say it then maybe, just maybe.

The rest genuinely have zero clue!

The media reports because as a club we don’t say a word anymore because we don’t have to.

It’s brinkmanship and who blinks first and for me, a deal will be agreed and it’s for Arsenal to now sign the replacement before it moves asball buying clubs these days don’t want to advertise any money they have just received.

My guess is Sanchez, Walcott and Coq au vin or whatever his name is allows them to go back in for Lemar and if that can’t be done it will be Malcolm.

Deals get don’t to timeframes that suit clubs, not impatient fans on forums.
Never was there a truer sentence than your last one

I can’t believe Wenger would allow a sale to a manager who has belittled him for a decade ? “Voyeur” “Serial Loser” ? He might aswell bend over and fully take it if they sell there best player to a team who are a rival to make the top four.

City are over the horizon now and are not a threat to Arsenal’s quest for CL football, this is Sanchez’s agent trying to line his own pockets and as has been said on here if Sanchez takes his agents advice then United are welcome to him.

Maybe Wenger hates us more than United/Mourinho. Apart from that, he is getting Mkhitaryan who is a fine player, while he is struggling to find a replacement. He announced that the bidding war is good for Arsenal and selling to United could be the better of two bad options for him.

Maybe Wenger hates us more than United/Mourinho. Apart from that, he is getting Mkhitaryan who is a fine player, while he is struggling to find a replacement. He announced that the bidding war is good for Arsenal and selling to United could be the better of two bad options for him.
Not if Sanchez tells them to fuck off it isn't.

You must be pulling a leg here. Mkhitaryan has been nothing short of disastrous in England and I for one wouldn't take him for free.

Going to the Swamp is the worst option for Sanchez!!

Nurse!!!

Arsenal is run by accountants and Wenger is just their nodding dog mouthpiece

That’s why he’s stayed there so long despite being a failure for over 10 years (in relative terms for a club that big)
tbf, he got them Champs Leagues more often than not, particularly without investing in players, so I wouldn't say he has been a failure at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.