Alternative striker options

For sure we need a plan "B".
It's looking likely were going to be disappointed on the Sanchez deal from what I am reading, very disappointing considering it looked as though we were nailed on for him.
Should have been sorted in the summer, not now.
Jesus not ready yet which leaves Kun and if he gets injured theirs no way we will have a chance in the CL with playing false 9's and whatever it's called.

Christ, you are a ray of sunshine.

If you want to believe what you read, that's your prerogative, but it doesn't necessarily mean it is true

Kane is the real deal,if there's even the remotest possibility of him being available.....we should be all over him.

Kane is the real deal,if there''s is even the remotest possibility of him being available.....we should be all over him.
20 goals and there's still 15 games left. Will easily score 30+. If we don't try to sign him in the summer, you can bet your ass he's going to Madrid. Look at the signs -
1. They're down in the shitter fighting for a CL spot, 16 points behind Barca.
2. Benzema is finished and Madrid don't have any other top class CF to play there.
3. They haven't splashed the cash in years.
4. Perez doesn't like getting humiliated. Remember what happened after Barca's sextuple season of 08-09? Madrid went ahead and bought Ronaldo, Kaka, Xabi Alonso, Benzema, Raul Albiol and Negredo. No fucks given.

Based on that, I really think Kane is headed to Madrid next summer even if it means paying 300 million. Madrid will break the world record again if they have to.

Last edited:
20 goals and there's still 15 games left. Will easily score 30+. If we don't try to sign him in the summer, you can bet your ass he's going to Madrid. Look at the signs -
1. They're down in the shitter fighting for a CL spot, 16 points behind Barca.
2. Benzema is finished and Madrid don't have any other top class else to play there.
3. They haven't splashed the cash in years.
4. Perez doesn't like getting humiliated. Remember what happened after Barca's sextuple season of 08-09? Madrid went ahead and bought Ronaldo, Kaka, Xabi Alonso, Benzema, Raul and Negredo. No fucks given.

Based on that, I really think Kane is headed to Madrid next summer if it means paying 300 million. Madrid will break the world record again if they have to.
I tend to agree.

I really dont see him heading our way or to any other Prem team.

I tend to agree.

I really dont see him heading our way or to any other Prem team.
True that. Hate to say it because he plays for Spurs, but he can legitimately win the Ballon D'or with Madrid. His goalscoring record is fuckin insane. Only the 3rd player after Shearer and Henry to score 20+ goals for 4 consecutive seasons in the prem. And he's still only 24. Jesus Christ. With the number of chances we create, he would be scoring 40 goals in the league alone if he played for us.

Son at Spurs would be interesting, however doubt he would leave.

Was just about to say the same thing. If we miss out on Sanchez, he's very good across the front line.
He has everything we know look for in a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.