What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

2 down at Wembley in the play off final. Really was a low moment but boy did that change quickly.

Coming out of Ayresome Park after losing 2-1 to a late goal in the cup. Couldnt believe we'd thrown it away as we had a half decent team that year. I was furious with stevie redmond who must have been at fault for the goal, went on about it for ages on the coach home.

Like many, 1-2 down against QPR, my wife told me to get out! And go for a walk, “take your son, and go play football in the park”, so we quickly got to the park, but some Utd fan had a radio on in earshot, so I had to go even further away for some isolation, I got a txt alert that Dzeko had scored, “fucking typical!” And put my phone away, I quickly got another alert, assuming it was end of the game, and Utd had won the title, but no, it was that Aguero had scored, and I proper lost it! I was tearing round the park screaming my head off in shear elation!!
Since then, I’ve been pretty calm and accepting of any result, good or bad.

I can't remember the year.
When Bolton scored right at the death and started the EASY CLAPPING to us all at the ETIHAD.
My blood was boiling
C.T.I.D

Not strictly on topic but a tale i still smile about, i took my then 9yr old stepdaughter to her first ever city game at maine rd v bristol rvs in the old 2nd div it was up there with citys worst games ever!! 0-0 & freezing cold she looked at me after about 70mins with pleading eyes and said” please don’t bring me again”!!!

When we played utd at home in the FA Cup 3rd round in Jan 2012. we were already 1-0 down and then Vinnie got sent off by that **** Foy!

I was sat in the 2nd tier of the family stand, of all places, and was absolutely seething from that moment on and got worse by the minute. When they scored the 3rd, all at that end of the ground too, I had to leave...

I sent a stainless steel (ketchup?) dispenser-cover flying down the concourse... Caught it sweetly with my right peg! Then sat on one of the benches trying to calm down, until a guy sat there said the stewards are on their way and I'd better get out. So I did, with a group of yellow coats following me all the way down the spiral.

I couldn't even go home as had to wait for some rag mates who'd come with me, never again. So went in Mary D's.

Not proud of any of it at all, but my head was all over the place at the time. Not going into that here and now, but if you knew you'd probably understand.

Not an important game but I was in my mum's house with a load of rag friends watching the community shield Vs United. Kompany managed to mess up the simplest of things & Nani went through and scored. Honestly nearly smashed my mums new TV up. Dashed something at the TV and luckily missed I can't remember what it was.

remember absolutely losing it when that twat Scholes scored in injury time, switching my phone off when a rag texted king Mackie. But The defeat to L'Arse away in 12 season was soul destroying, felt we had thrown it away.

Usually I'm pretty calm but when bogbrush elbowed Zaba in the head and of course the ref did nothing I completely lost my shit. It was like that scene from Mike Bassett at half time. In fact I'm getting worked up again thinking about it. What an absolute cûnt bogbrush really is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.