United (h) tickets

Ric

Administrator
I know it's a while off yet, but after one for the home derby in April. It's for a mate who's emigrating to Australia so any help much appreciated! Cheers.

I too am after one, got a friend coming over and would appreciate if anyone could help sort one...many thanks!

I'm after two for this one, Big ask I know! Was promised two and got let down.....

Much appreciated it anybody can help me out.

Thanks
Marc.

Visiting Manchester that weekend and looking after two tickets for that match.

Does anyone have an idea how I can get tickets? I called the club and checked the different online resources - even for the Thomas Cook travel packages you need a purchase history
Maybe I am missing an option or there are any other options?

Visiting Manchester that weekend and looking after two tickets for that match.

Does anyone have an idea how I can get tickets? I called the club and checked the different online resources - even for the Thomas Cook travel packages you need a purchase history
Maybe I am missing an option or there are any other options?
buy a ticket for tonight. cheap as chips. then you have a purchase history.

buy a ticket for tonight. cheap as chips. then you have a purchase history.
Thanks for the hint!
But: They want a 2016/17 purchase history - before June 2017 they say
I might end up going on another day anyway but obviously that fixture would be tempting and as I am already in the area.

Looking for one in the south stand or East Stand corner. I have one in Colin Bell as a reserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.