Premier League Games 13/14/15 Jan

Spurs get free kicks for fun compared to us, it's a good job we'd rather play on and score from open play, we are that good.

Last edited:
I recon he will insist on a season at the new ground, to make sure they get a decent start there & good attendances.

Then sell him.
I recon he will insist on a season at the new ground, to make sure they get a decent start there & good attendances.

Then sell him.
I think levy would like to get a season out of Kane at the new ground, but as much as I don't like Kane he is in a golden patch and levy will see the pound signs. If Kane and England stink the world cup out then the pound sign gets smaller for Kane .

I think levy would like to get a season out of Kane at the new ground, but as much as I don't like Kane he is in a golden patch and levy will see the pound signs. If Kane and England stink the world cup out then the pound sign gets smaller for Kane .
Nah World Cup won't do anything to affect Kane's price. He's been in a golden patch for three years.

I’m glad I got to watch this Spurs demolition before I am incenterated by an incoming ballistic missile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.