La Liga 2017/18

Perez won't be telling him that part.

"Ah, ola senor Woodward! Cristiano? No, no, ee is not for purchase, not even for tres hundred millions, Que? Ow much this you say? *covers phone* Zizou tell that past it old fool ee play in Los Castillas nex season! Eh senor Woodward maybe a little more we can talk business, si?"

Utd would find it very difficult to refuse, if Ronaldo pushed for a move there, even if they knew it was too much money. The potential bullshit & fame factor would be burning a hole in their wallet.

Can Real Madrid afford to rebuild their team? At the current and future market rates, they’ll be hard pushed to. The players may want to go there, but with transfer & escalating wage costs, can anyone now completely rebuild a team to challenge at the very top?
I think both PSG & ourselves, have taken the last two ships in the harbour and have well and truly set sail.

Can Real Madrid afford to rebuild their team? At the current and future market rates, they’ll be hard pushed to. The players may want to go there, but with transfer & escalating wage costs, can anyone now completely rebuild a team to challenge at the very top?
I think both PSG & ourselves, have taken the last two ships in the harbour and have well and truly set sail.
Of course they can, don't be silly. They'll get huge money from anyone they sell and they always have money to spend even before sales. Imagine how much they'd get out of Woodward for fake and Bale?

Of course they can, don't be silly. They'll get huge money from anyone they sell and they always have money to spend even before sales. Imagine how much they'd get out of Woodward for fake and Bale?
I understand that they would sell players, but when you’re the club that has to sell, then that’s not the best place to start from. They have a first team that will need at least 5 new younger players, maybe more over the next 18months. And that’s not including squad upgrades!
I see some troubled times over the next few years.

I understand that they would sell players, but when you’re the club that has to sell, then that’s not the best place to start from. They have a first team that will need at least 5 new younger players, maybe more over the next 18months. And that’s not including squad upgrades!
I see some troubled times over the next few years.
Younger players? They have Asensio, Llorente, Vasquez, Varane, Nacho etc. They have youngsters that would walk into most top teams. They need to shake things up, not burn everything to the foundations and start again.

Even coaching the castilla youth side from RM, he was abysmal as a coach. Boggles the mind he gets mentioned in conversations with Pep. Zidane was a caretaker for a squad of superstars, he’ll be a footnote in football history as a coach due to the back to back, luck like that was never going to last

RM now have to legitimately be concerned about CL qualification

Younger players? They have Asensio, Llorente, Vasquez, Varane, Nacho etc. They have youngsters that would walk into most top teams. They need to shake things up, not burn everything to the foundations and start again.
You forgot Isco, Ceballos, Kovacic. And best young LB in the world, Theo Hernandez. They don't even need to buy anyone apart from a couple of worldclass attackers.

You forgot Ceballos, Kovacic. And best young LB in the world, Theo Hernandez. They don't even need to buy anyone apart from a couple of worldclass attackers.
Haha I said etc, big job listing them all :) Isco, Carvajal, Ramos and Marcelo all have a few years left in them as well. A decent coach is the biggest thing they need, but yeah, some fresh faces in the frontline would help.

Edit: they're actually in a much better position than Barca going forward.

Thought Barca might decline after the Neymar sale but Messi signed a new deal and now they are flying and reinvented themselves with Dembele and Coutinho.

Real need to sell fake ronaldo and bale. Bale is a sick note and fake is only useful when he scores. They could make £200m easy from these sales. Buy a WC striker, a keeper and either Hazard or Salah and they are right back at the top.

Haha I said etc, big job listing them all :) Isco, Carvajal, Ramos and Marcelo all have a few years left in them as well. A decent coach is the biggest thing they need, but yeah, some fresh faces in the frontline would help.

Edit: they're actually in a much better position than Barca going forward.
Tbf, Zidane has surpassed all possible expectations, was more than decent, and picturing him as some clueless but 'lucky' coach is unfair. He's clever, humble and knows modern football well unlike some former players-now managers. Not a genius, but he knows his limits. Think ZZ has a great career ahead. As I said earlier, if he gets France job I can see him becoming one of the world's most decorated managers.

I don't envy Barca as they have terrible mafia at the helm. Coutinho deal was most probably money-laundering scheme, no sane administator would sanction that transfer. They're becoming a circus, just like Madrid. No more cruyffian mentality, that's sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.