Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole transfer has changed with recent statements.

I say let utd have free run on Sanchez because if not they will sign Griesman and Bale and be so much more scary,

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

united paying Sanchez instead of griezmann or bale....makes so muchhhh sense hahahahah

They are looking at us, chasing our targets instead of following their own plans. Genius from Woodward. I'm with Txiki on this one, we can get a Sane type winger for 50m in the summer and we would be perfectly fine, while we will see Sanchez sulking at bus parking tactics.

I think the whole transfer has changed with recent statements.

I say let utd have free run on Sanchez because if not they will sign Griesman and Bale and be so much more scary,

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Griezmann could be Barca bound, and Bale is injury prone. Maybe they know this and hence going all out for Sanchez

Griezmann could be Barca bound, and Bale is injury prone. Maybe they know this and hence going all out for Sanchez
Sanchez is 29 though, he isn’t a spring chicken if he wants to win a trophy ever again it won’t be there

When Sanchez is on the pitch I didn't exactly quake with fear but I could see how he could add to our squad. Its short term though ,we need to be finding the next Aguero.

Exactly the thinking that most of us have. If Sanchez’s price gets near the bracket of players who are younger and have potential to be world class, we know which is the better option. Because we are not in as desperate position as the rags, we can say no to Sanchez’s agent and just add several more millions for a younger investment.

It's like what everyone is saying.

He might get lesser game time with us, but if he wants to leave then it's not about game-time, he has that at Arsenal.
His primary motivation is still to win trophies, and it's a more realistic achievement playing under Pep.
Mourinho is also known to not do well with creative players, Sanchez may be paid more at United, but it's a larger risk in a footballing sense.

So nothing new then.
No confirmed choice.
People are still flapping.
And are now slagging Sancez off even before he makes his decision public.
Some City fans are pathetic!
No doubt you lot already slagging him off will be lording him if he picks City and not United.
PM me when he's made his choice.
Joke of a thread at times!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.