Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you upto a point, but while its easy to say it shows united have fallen.

We also miss out for the second time in 8months on a player Pep seems to rate and wanted.

From a City standpoint there is no way we can put a good spin on it. The club played hardball and lost
We won't need to put any spin on it at all. If we were in for him, the offer has been rebuffed in favour of a more attractive financial package. I don't think anyone at the club will be bothered that much.

Oh dear, City's greatest fan speaks again.
Two disappointments coming today.

It's one thing to claim the rags have beaten us to a signing but another to gloat we will get beat and you can say told you so.

Your problem is you are never around for anything positive, ever and only want to post your doom and gloom on here and it fucks everyone off, rightly so as well in my opinion.

What sort of blue says we are in for a double disappointment today?

I'm not overly fussed about this as I don't think it's an area of the team where it is essential we bring someone in. I'd much rather we get backup for Fernandinho.

In terms of if he goes to United, it will strengthen them as they are absolutely missing someone like Sanchez. It doesn't bother me enough for us to bring someone in on such a high wage and risk the potential knock on effects of that. I'd rather we keep going for young players like Sane and Jesus that we can develop even further.

We have our limit and are sticking to it. I'm absolutely fine with that, it shows to me just how much we've matured as a club in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.