Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing my point. If we had offered Arsenal 30m on Jan 1st, personally feel Alexis, who allegedly agreed personal terms with us, would be lining up against Liverpool this afternoon.
No this is wrong.The reason Rags are ahead today because Malcolm is close to sign for Arsenal.today.They would have never sold him to us on 1st Jan bcoz they were without replacement then

Not the point though is it, I don't think it's wise to be offering a 29 year old 400k a week when we're in the middle of negotiating new contracts with KdB and Sane, what signal is that putting out to future deals and contracts?

Totally agree on this. A brilliant player and of course we need another attacking option, but personally feel that City are correct in deciding to walk away on this one. 30 years old this year and I'd hate to see Sane benched for him on a regular basis. Yes Sanchez is class but surely beyond his peak?

If he is as close to the rags as people are suggesting i am surprised that we have not distanced ourselves from this already.

I suspect there is still some more mileage in this one

We did distance ourselves a few days ago, when we said we wouldn't pay the agent demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.