Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dream football so to speak is the only thing that makes us stand out because United will definitely win trophies in the next 3-4 years that Sanchez would be there.
The fact he still chooses United pretty much then sums up how important, at least to him, dream football is in comparison to winning + earning more.

If he signs for them, I'm sure he hopes he will win something, but it isn't the top of his agenda, money is.

Might be a very sad end to a career which has never really hit the level it could have.

No guarantee Utd will be better next season than this. They might be considerably worse, if Mourinho stays.

it seemed personal terms were agreed with city way back but due to agent getting greedy and increased offer from united even to sanchez this is favouring towards united. if he goes to united then fair enough we should bring serri and fred next season.

Sorry TH..maybe I'm being dumb but i don't get what you mean by this.

Can you explain it a bit

He is basically saying Wenger does not know where he will end up because Sanchez himself hasnt decided. So decision still in the balance.

FFS some people on here need to calm down. It would have been nice to get Sanchez. He's a superb player and would have made us stronger. But surely what we need most is cover for Fernandinho. It's a shame if Sanchez goes to the Rags but it will mean Peg stays there longer and he is slowly destroying that club from within. You win some, you lose some, bur City are a club that will continue to progress upwards. We don't know yet how this will play out long-term but I am confident we are the best-run club in the world at present and I have total confidence in our owners. It's a marathon not a sprint.

You're far too sensible for these pages mate.

What we can take from this (If he does go to the rags) is that either agent demands or Sanchez wages have changed / increased.

He has been desperate to join us for 6months and turned down Bayern and PSG to come to us, yet now apparently is on his way to the Rags... so something has changed since the summer for him to go to the worst team of the bunch and would seem money is the only thing it could be.

It's actually a huge potential insight, seemingly lost even on the interviewer?

United don't need to be offering £35m to Arsenal if that's the case.

Wenger is suggesting the decision is now Sanchez's.

Which means City will soon find out if it was actually all about playing for Pep.
I like your thinking ,gives me hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.