Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is basically saying Wenger does not know where he will end up because Sanchez himself hasnt decided. So decision still in the balance.

Wenger could just be playing dumb...he aint going to tell the press where the player is going if he knew....

Mate, you're choosing the alternative of United not doing well as your base of reasoning to say that Sanchez is making the wrong decision.
Just like that, Sanchez is probably basing his decision on the scenario that United will win + pay him more than City.

So, I'm sorry but what makes you so confident that money is the sole distinguishing reason? And even if it is, what is wrong with that? Curious to know if a family member of yours, for instance, had the chance to earn more money at one place than another, would you also start giving them a guilt-trip for choosing money?

It's a little annoying when people apply 'moral' high grounds to people they aren't directly associated with, but won't apply to those they are directly associated with.

I would apply it to Sanchez, if he was my brother.

Ok, you love money, fair enough.

So he's just a greedy cnut is what you are saying, and football means nothing to him.

Played in a poor Arsenal team and won cups, moving to a shite footballing team/manager and will probably win a couple of cups, rinse and repeat .
I'm not saying that. You are, under your bold premise that United won't win relevant things in the next 3-4 years that Sanchez would be there.

If true about him going to Utd then was Sanchez stringing us along the entire time ?
Odd from start to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.