Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would piss if pep let's the cat out of the the bag in his pre match that Sanchez is rag bound and spoils there welcome to Trafford poster party

KDB is a 26 year old signing a contract that will keep him here until he's 33, so the signing on fee makes perfect sense.
Yeah but paying 10 million extra just to make sure our closest rivals miss out on one of the best players in the league who we’re also balls deep for makes just as much sense to me.

Griezmann for €100m - his release clause - would be an interesting one. He can play across the front 3, like Sanchez, and has the same very high work rate and creativity mixed in, but 3 years younger.
We have had a long standing interest in griezmann and I think he will be the target if we don't get Alexis. Shame about the blacking up...

Suggest you take another look at the video of when he played for arsenal at the Etihad a few months back. A loss maybe, a massive one no.

hqdefault.jpg

Fucking shambles this. A player who apparently had agreed to come to us in summer, now we let our hated and still dangerous rivals get a major coup on us, not to mention the suddenly now positive spin on it in the media to big those cünts up. And he'll definitely improve their team while we're fucking about trying to play Bernardo as a striker. I'm fucking fuming. We never seem to really press home advantages when we're on top, just like with RvP we let those wankers back in. Absolutely fucking shit from us this. Smalltime and unambitious, and arrogant and complacent.

If you are a tornado pilot, God help us.

No, if they accepted our bid, they would then accept Utd matching it & allow them to talk to Sanchez as well, & offer him twice the wages. Then it's upto him.

It's still upto him now. He can tell Utd to fuck off & sign for City. If he doesn't, it's because he wants more money.
We foolishly told everyone we would not pay the Arsenal asking price, and we would not get involved in a bidding war, it's like saying I won't be getting involved in a poker game. Sanchez didn't want to stay at Arsenal and we were playing hardball. You can't blame his agent for looking for other clubs after we declined to pay.

under no circumstances should we be offering to make him our highest wage earner when he wouldn't be anywhere near the best player in the squad, especially over the term of his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.