Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid got Isco kroos bale modric Ronaldo yet they are fourth in the league just what makes people believe current united plus Alexis will stop us

So Utd sign him and it's short sighted but wouldn't be if we did? Let's not become them and make out we are the ultimate winners if they sign him. Also feel free to look at the league table when I said closest rivals.
No what I am saying is that they have only put a bid in now, gazumping city because it keeps them relevant in the media, and their fans get to crow on social media. The same reasons they appointed Peg, with all their supposed myths thrown out of the window. When Peg goes do you think they will have plans in place to recruit a manger and players that suit that managers playing style, or sign players for mega bucks because it sells shirts and clicks on social media.

Pretty chilled on this one.

I mean sure he'd help us compete for Champs league, but that's it.

We've enough on the other fronts and I think Sane has a much higher ceiling than Alexis ever reached, so I'd expect him long term to be the better player.

United don't even need him. They're already overstocked in that area of the pitch. They're trying to points score and get a win for the fans to placate them because of this season and the fact they won't be able to draw players of the required calibre in the summer. Much like their Mourinho move it's marketing and trying to points score, we saw how that went.

Pretty much how I see it too.

But will be a bit disappointed if Sanchez buys into it.

the point i was making was that people on here are saying we are well within our budget..we were after all going to spend around 60m plus not he same player and didnt and also 30m wish on JFE .......we have said 50% wish if we spent 30m on his now.

I think the summer plan was to sell/loan Mangala (get fee/wages off the books) to get the money for Evans and free up money for Sanchez.

With us making no fee or get wages off the books for Mangala, we need to split our money between Sanchez and a centre back.

If we're being honest, most of us would want Sanchez but a spare centre back is way more important to this team at the moment.

That's a bit arrogant.

It's clear we want him but not prepared to go as far as Utd for him.

Big chance missed by us and will improve them a lot unfortunately.

Reminds me of Hazard and RVP.
utd is with a small u, how many times do people need telling

That's a bit arrogant.

It's clear we want him but not prepared to go as far as Utd for him.

Big chance missed by us and will improve them a lot unfortunately.

Reminds me of Hazard and RVP.

Yes because we don't want him that badly. If we did he'd already be in a City shirt.

When City want players desperately, they don't fuck about and they pay the money. When they reckon they can do without them but they'd be a luxury signing, they haggle.

An alternative view....back in the summer, paper talk was that Sanchez was making outrageous demands for his signature to scare clubs (including Arsenal & Bayern) off. It worked, his demands of City were lower and we were the only game in town.

Maybe utd have called his bluff and met those outrageous demands and he is now in a dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.