Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Coutinho or Van Dijk. To quote our opponents fans, this is our year!

We are 18 points ahead, have a 26 superior goal difference, we have smashed them 5-0 already this season, they have an error prone goalkeeper, a dodgy defence, their club captain is Jordan Henderson and they have just sold their best player. We are unbeaten and have smashed the record for consecutive wins. Against that, they always raise their game when playing us, but it will have to be one hell of a raise, to overcome all that.
City v Liverpool is alwsys an exciting game, a bit like a cup game and I expect another one today. We have no pressure and I am looking forward to a thrilling match. Over 90 minutes we should be the superior team.
All well and good but we are playing at Klanfield. 3 wins in 80 years (or whatever tge figure is)! If we win we will finally have a team with a strong phycological edge.

the way they will cause us problems is the pace of their front 3 (Mane Salah in particular) pressing our defenders and looking for loss of possession in our midfield to hit us on the break......our left (delph/zincheko) is going to get targeted......they know walker has the pace to cope but sala play son their right mostly (our left) and this is an area of weakness for us......if they score/cause us problems that is where it will come from or from Mane pressing Stones/Ottomendi into a mistake or having the run on them on break

Good news for us if VVD is out for them

Here's the Liverpool team for today.

Karius
Gomez
Matip
Lovren
Robertson
Can
Wijnaldum
Oxlade Chamberlain
Mane
Salah
Firmino

The lad that text me the team (A Liverpool fan) gets the line up the night before and does text me it.

And (Yes he's usually 100% correct).

That can't be right? Where is Jimmy Milner in their midfield?

I think this will be the game where Sterling becomes a man!
Shut those boo’s up and turn them into tears of grief.
Go at them Razz put them on the back foot, and rip them a new one.
Go do it for the supporters, go do it for the club, go do it for you!
CITY!!!

Here's the Liverpool team for today.

Karius
Gomez
Matip
Lovren
Robertson
Can
Wijnaldum
Oxlade Chamberlain
Mane
Salah
Firmino

The lad that text me the team (A Liverpool fan) gets the line up the night before and does text me it.

And (Yes he's usually 100% correct).

If that's true they'll need a few goals today to make a game of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.